What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Produce pulse-pounding beats with our fully functional online 16 track beat machine Sonic Producer!! Watch the videos …
- You want to tap out tunes on a keyboard while your beats are playing? No problem – use the one that comes with Sonic Producer!
- Want to change the tempo? Sonic Producer is at your command! Faster, slower… you decide what suits you and your music best.
- Electric Guitars … and again
- Dozens of different styles included for each!
- Can you use a mouse? (Smart question, huh?) Then no problem, you’ll be able to put SONIC PRODUCER to work for you.
- Hundreds more choices, just in strings alone
- ONCE SAVED – IT’S YOURS! Anything you produce, you own! There are no royalties, tags or sneaky gottchas. You created it… you use it. How’s that for being uncomplicated!
- Record and Playback? Hey! Of course… what were you thinkin’? We’d leave something like that out?
How much can I trust it?I haven’t actually bought this product, so how am I going to answer this one? Well, I know I can find out some useful info for you to help you make your purchase. For a start, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Sonic Producer scores an averge of 3.99, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Sonic Producer scores 70.12/100 which is excellent – this product is selling in large numbers every day. That’s an indication of high quality.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.sonicproducer.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: sonicproducer.com you’ll also be taken through to sonicproducer.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)